- Cornflake Chicken Step by Step
- Printable Copy for Cornflake Coated Chicken
- visit Whats Cookin Italian Style Cuisine dot com
This vintage recipe for cornflake-coated crunchy crispy coated chicken is made with bone-in or boneless chicken breast that can be either air-fried, baked, or fried instructions that kids and the young at heart absolutely love.
Mom’s 1960-style recipe this classic popular chicken coating was economical to make using any boneless meats chicken being the least expensive for our family of five.
This step-by-step recipe also has other innovative cooking methods to choose like air frying and healthy version instructions for baking.
The chicken is coated using seasoned flour, and eggs and making this crunchy on the outside and juicy bursting with flavor on the inside a win-win meal.
Crunch Cornflake Coated Chicken is an old fashioned classic delicious chicken
- chicken breasts boneless cubed
- egg beaten
- seasoning salt
- coarsely crushed cornflakes
- granulated garlic powder
- cooking spray
- oil for frying (vegetable or canola)
flour, eggs beaten and cornflakes crushed for coating chicken
Cornflake Chicken Step by Step
- Cut the boneless chicken in desired forms IE cubed, fingers, tenders, medallions
- Set up a breading station with seasoned flour, egg, then cornflakes
- Fry, Bake or Air-Fry