Some examples of available savings include a 10-day exploration of Japan, from Tokyo to Kyoto, for $3,639 per person.Photo credit: cowardlion / Shutterstock.com
Black Friday has come early for anyone interested in traveling with EF Go Ahead Tours.
The sales began this week and will run until November 25, with locations all across the globe on the menu. Travelers can save up to $600 per person or $1,200 per couple on select itineraries, with savings of 20 percent or more.
There will also be a series of lightning deals with savings of $1,000 per trip available on 12 select dates throughout the month.
There will also be special themes each week.
“We are seeing record demand for guided group travel. Travelers are ready to take those long-awaited trips,” said Heidi Durflinger, president of EF Go Ahead Tours, according to Yahoo Finance. “The value, special access, ease, and convenience as well as the focus we place on educational and immersive experiences is driving the demand we are noticing.”
The Black Friday deals cover every corner of the globe. Some examples of available savings include:
- Eleven days in Paris, London, and Rome starting at $2,619 per person, a savings of $600.
- A 12-day Egypt and Nile River cruise for $2,609, a savings of $600.
- A 13-day Kenya wildlife safari for $4,079 per person, a savings of $550.
- Nine days exploring the rainforests, volcanoes, and wildlife in Costa Rica for $2,169 per person, a $600 savings.
- Twelve days in the Western United States national parks, from the Grand Canyon to Yellowstone, for $3,739 per person, a $200 savings.
- A 10-day exploration of Japan, from Tokyo to Kyoto, for $3,639 per person, a $550 savings.
- Sixteen days in New Zealand for $4,049 per person, a savings of $600.
All told, there are 193 different trips on sale as part of the promotion, with some removed and others added each week.
“The savings on tours on sale during Black Friday 2022 are the best of the year, and will have you ready to stamp your passport ASAP,” EH proclaims on its website.
The sales are good for travel in 2023 and 2024, with specific dates noted for any trip selected.
Stay up to date on all of our travel news, including: