In this episode of the Autoblog Podcast, Editor-in-Chief Greg Migliore is joined by Senior Editor, Green, John Beltz Snyder and Associate Editor Byron Hurd. Byron has been sending the 2023 Ford F-150 Raptor R on the sand dunes of Lake Michigan. John has been off-roading in the updated 2023 Kia Telluride. Greg has been spending time in the Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro, Chevy Traverse High Country and Volvo V60 Cross Country. Next, they talk about the news, include SEMA highlights and the reveal of the 2023 Ford Transit Trail. Finally, they reach into the mailbag and discuss the Cadillac Celestiq’s design.
Send us your questions for the Mailbag and Spend My Money at: Podcast@Autoblog.com.
Autoblog Podcast #754
Get The Podcast
- Apple Podcasts – Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes
- Spotify – Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast on Spotify
- RSS – Add the Autoblog Podcast feed to your RSS aggregator
- MP3 – Download the MP3 directly
- Cars we’re driving
- Ford F-150 Raptor R
- Kia Telluride
- Toyota Tacoma
- Chevy Traverse High Country
- Volvo V60 Cross Country
- 2023 SEMA Show highlights
- 2023 Ford Transit Trail revealed
- Mailbag: Cadillac Celestiq
- Email – Podcast@Autoblog.com
- Review the show on Apple Podcasts
Autoblog is now live on your smart speakers and voice assistants with the audio Autoblog Daily Digest. Say “Hey Google, play the news from Autoblog” or “Alexa, open Autoblog” to get your favorite car website in audio form every day. A narrator will take you through the biggest stories or break down one of our comprehensive test drives.