- What makes the 2023 Jeep Grand Wagoneer L the grandest of them all?
- How does this new Jeep SUV appeal to many consumers?
- Why could some turn their backs on the 2023 Jeep Grand Wagoneer L?
- Step into real luxury with this Jeep full-size SUV
- What is the Hurricane engine, and how much power does it offer this full-size SUV?
- How much will the Grand Wagoneer L cost?
- Is the 2023 Jeep Grand Wagoneer L a good SUV?
When bigger is actually better, it’s possible to get a lot more than you might expect. The new 2023 Jeep Grand Wagoneer L is a vehicle that delivers more for every drive. This massive Jeep now has a new hurricane engine to strike with incredible power, befitting only the largest and most luxurious SUVs in the market. Could this new, massive Jeep be the right full-size SUV for you?
What makes the 2023 Jeep Grand Wagoneer L the grandest of them all?
In a similar fashion to other full-size SUVs, Jeep took its largest SUV and added about a foot of length to give us more cargo and passenger room in the rear. This change makes the Grand Wagoneer L the largest Jeep in the market, putting this big brute up against the Lincoln Navigator L and Cadillac Escalade ESV.
How does this new Jeep SUV appeal to many consumers?
2023 Jeep Grand Wagoneer L | Jeep
What are you looking for in a full-size SUV? You want size, power, and presence. Toss in a few luxury features, and you’ve got something truly special. Three ways this new Jeep appeals to the masses are:
- Strong new Hurricane engine
- Excellent McIntosh audio system and Uconnect infotainment system
- Massive passenger and cargo room with several amenities in all three rows
Why could some turn their backs on the 2023 Jeep Grand Wagoneer L?
Every vehicle has some items that make them unappealing to a group of drivers. This big, new Jeep has a few. Qualities that might turn some away from this full-size SUV include:
- Unimpressive exterior styling
- Lackluster lane-keep assist
- The basic three-year warranty isn’t competitive
Step into real luxury with this Jeep full-size SUV
2023 Grand Wagoneer L Interior Dashboard | Jeep
The exterior could use some upgrades, but the 2023 Jeep Grand Wagoneer L delivers an interior packed with cool features and luxury elements. MotorTrend tells us this SUV has:
- Thick leather upholstery
- Inlaid aluminum “Grand Wagoneer” lettering in the woodgrain dashboard
- 75 inches of screens
- Excellent storage options
- Massaging and reclining seats
- Tons of amazing space in all three rows
When you ride or drive this big Jeep, you’ll find a comfortable, high-quality seat to enjoy every drive.
What is the Hurricane engine, and how much power does it offer this full-size SUV?
White Grand Wagoneer L | Jeep
The new 2023 Jeep Grand Wagoneer L is powered by a 3.0-liter twin-turbocharged 6-cylinder engine mated to an 8-speed automatic transmission. This engine dons the name Hurricane to deliver 510 horsepower and 500 lb-ft of torque to the road.
The tow rating for this massive beast is 9,750 pounds, which is only 100 pounds less than the shorter-wheelbase Grand Wagoneer.
Sprint speed is not a useful quality in a full-size SUV, but still, one you might want to quote. The Grand Wagoneer L can sprint to 60 mph in 5.0 seconds and complete the quarter-mile run in 13.5 seconds at 102.7 mph.
How much will the Grand Wagoneer L cost?
The starting price for this long-wheelbase Jeep SUV is $101,000, with many options offered that can easily bring the price to $114,000 or more.
Is the 2023 Jeep Grand Wagoneer L a good SUV?
Some full-size SUVs still offer small, tight quarters in the third row, but the Grand Wagoneer L isn’t one of them. This Jeep could meet your needs and desires when you want incredible luxury qualities in a full-size SUV. Of course, putting Jeep’s name against Cadillac and Lincoln might be a hard sell for some luxury SUV consumers.