- Keep the Little Ones Warm All Winter With These Baby Snowsuits
- 1) Cremson Newborn Puffer Baby Snowsuit
- 2) Steve Madden Baby Girls Snowsuit
- 6) Avitalk Navy Baby Snowsuit
- 4) Aivtalk Newborn Baby Winter Snowsuit Set
- 5) Columbia Kids’ Snuggly Bunny Bunting
- 6) iXtreme Baby Boys’ One-Piece Puffer Snowsuit
- 7) Carter’s Baby Girls’ Heavyweight 2-Piece Skisuit
- 8) LONDON FOG Baby Snowsuit with Snowbib and Puffer Jacket
- 9) Xuvozta Toddler Snowsuit
- 10) Columbia Baby Boys Snowtop II Bunting
- 11) Fairy Baby Winter Outwear
- 12) Sameno Down Snowsuit
- 8) L.L.Bean Ultralight 650 Down Bunting
Keep the Little Ones Warm All Winter With These Baby Snowsuits
Just because winter is coming doesn’t mean your kids won’t want to go to the park or out into the backyard to play hide and seek—even on the days when it seems too cold to even get out of bed. However, newborns and bigger babies need special protection from wintry elements, especially this year with COVID-19 making cold and flu season a bigger threat. Protecting your baby from all the elements can be as easy as slipping them into a chunky snowsuit—complete with gloves and a scarf—that’ll make them look like the most adorable snowman.
From fleece-lined snowsuits and ones trimmed in cute fur, to two-piece suits and ones with built-in gloves, there’s a reliable option available for every kind of baby and toddler! Take a browse through our top picks and bundle that sweet baby up right this winter.
1) Cremson Newborn Puffer Baby Snowsuit
This adorable baby-pink snowsuit will keep your little girl’s toes so warm. Ideal for newborns, the fur-lined hood makes a true fashion statement.
2) Steve Madden Baby Girls Snowsuit
Made for the littlest members of your snowman-building crew, this Fuschia pink suit is both water- and wind-resistant. The double zipper makes it a cinch to take on and off, and you can fold the ends over the hands and feet to keep your baby warm.
6) Avitalk Navy Baby Snowsuit
Simple and effective, this navy blue baby snowsuit will keep icy water away from your babe’s soft skin. The pompom on the hood adds such a cute touch, too.
4) Aivtalk Newborn Baby Winter Snowsuit Set
This adorable red baby snowsuit set includes matching mittens and booties for extra protection against the elements. The double zipper makes diaper changes as easy as ever.
5) Columbia Kids’ Snuggly Bunny Bunting
Lined with super soft fleece, this adorable camo-printed snowsuit will be your favorite wintertime-baby must-have. It’s cushioned with the softest 450 fill power down, for insulated warmth that’ll give you total peace of mind in even the chilliest temps.
6) iXtreme Baby Boys’ One-Piece Puffer Snowsuit
It’s machine-washable, it has almost 600 5-star reviews, and it’s ultra-plush—in short, this bright red piece is a tried-and-true perfect option. Thanks to a thick polyester lining, your little one will stay toasty for all outdoor activities.
7) Carter’s Baby Girls’ Heavyweight 2-Piece Skisuit
Looking for something more heavy-duty? Go for this two-piece set, which you can mix and match with thermals to expand your baby’s winter wardrobe. The hood is fleece-lined, so it’s extra-warm.
8) LONDON FOG Baby Snowsuit with Snowbib and Puffer Jacket
This snowsuit comes in two pieces to make layering much easier. Just put a long-sleeve shirt under the jumper, and you can easily slip off the jacket when you’re inside the mall or a restaurant so your baby doesn’t suffocate. It’s also made with soft and flexible fabric to prevent your toddler from walking all stiffly.
9) Xuvozta Toddler Snowsuit
The cool thing about this snowsuit is that it has two zippers that run from the neck down to the feet to make it much easier to slip off once you get home. It’s also great for when you have to change your baby’s dirty diaper while on the road.
10) Columbia Baby Boys Snowtop II Bunting
Is it really winter if you don’t wear flannel at least once? Your baby will look like an adorable lumberjack with this bright indigo flannel snowsuit. It’s also comfy enough to sleep in if your child loves a good car nap.
11) Fairy Baby Winter Outwear
Have you seen anything more adorable than this blue and white polar bear snowsuit? I bet not. It’s made out of fleece and cotton to keep your baby warm without trapping in too much heat and moisture like other materials tend to do.
12) Sameno Down Snowsuit
Your baby will look ready to hit the slopes in this chic black snowsuit. Not only does it comes with a fur-lined hoodie to keep their ears and neck warm, but it also comes in pink and a variety of sizes.
8) L.L.Bean Ultralight 650 Down Bunting
While this fitted snowsuit is lightweight, it will keep your baby warm and toasty, with the force of a down comforter. Your tot will be able to enjoy making snow angels without being weighed down.